Subscape Annex Thursday, VJ CyOps and DJ RasMusis Friday, DurhamNC, USA

Tonight, I will be playing solo improvisational looping ambient/industrial
theremin and Chapman Stick this Thursday from 9pm to 11pm at the Nasher
Museum of Art in Durham. I'll be playing immediately following the
keynote address by John Seely Brown to open the HASTAC Conference.
Admission is free.

Information at the link:
http://www.hastac.org/node/654

################
Friday:

Rene Garcia (performing as VJ Cyops) of San Diego, working with local DJ
and
bassist DJ RasMusis, who has also performed as / as part of HyMettus
Woods, Odd International, Plural I, and Razor Wire Safety Net), will
perform at the PSI Theatre of the Durham Arts Council Friday evening
beginning at 9pm. Admission is alo free.

VJ Cyops and DJ RasMusis event information:
http://www.hastac.org/node/733

Rene Garcia:
http://www.renegarcia.net/

Several events of the HASTAC Conference "Electronic Techtonics: Thinking
at the
Interface" are free and open to the public. The list is at:

http://www.hastac.org/informationyear/conference/free_events

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/