Re: OT Nothing to say really....Gilgamesh

> BTW, there was another cool band around at that time, named Gilgamesh.
> Were they British as well? Just like the Hatfields the too had cool
> Fender Rhodes and Minimoog playing but Gilgamesh guitarist was more jazz
> oriented, somewhere in between Lee Riteneur and John Abercrombie, of
> that same era. A bit more fusion like prog rock, I would say.
>
> per

Alan Gowen - keys (National Health 2nd kegboardist, now deceased)
Phil Lee - Guitar
Trevor Tomkins - Drums
Hugh Hopper - Bass (Soft Machine)

Lee and Tomkins are still about on the British Jazz scene

There's a Hugh Hopper looping piece somewhere in the "Burning Shed" vaults,
just HH with his bass plugged into an EDP operated by a certain andy
butler,
don't know if will ever surface.

andy butler