Re: portable hand field recorders-Edirol R-09

Hi !

I have the Edirol R-09 and I am very pleased with it.
I am very happy with the sound I get when I record
myself jamming with my mac. The sound - who then also
is made up from the acoustics of the my room - has
made me more interested in mics - roomacoustics -
micplacment etc. Because to me its much more like the
natural sound of instruments -and the way I like it.
When playing direct into my interface - I think  I
loose some of this natural sound. Having said this - I
also love fx. R-09 sounded so nice - when recordings
livesound - that it made me wanne explore the topic of
acoustics even further. Havent tried any other
recorder - so I cant compare.

best regards Rune Fagereng

<http://parkaveelectronics.com/product.asp?itemid=EDIR09>

> Cheers,
>
> Bill

www.runefagereng.com
www.myspace.com/runefagereng
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHN4az59A0
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com