complex to texture

I had the experience once of watching incredibally turbulent waves
crashing
on rocks from very close up,extreme choatic randomnes.Then I climbed up to
the top of the cliff,from there it appeared to be this very orderly
predictable sequence , waves one after another with easily described
patterning. I realised that both order/chaos were simultaneous,and which
one
I saw was literally a matter of perspective. A great thing about music is
it
doesn't support the illusion  tht what is real is static,and solid etc.

$771/month*