Re: thanks! (wet pedals)

Tim i'm sorry to learn of your recent plight from the heavy rains, that's terrible.  It was intense here in NY in that recent deluge but I wasn't as aware of what it was doing in New England.  I'm glad your equipment is recovering and here's an encouraging note.  I recently found a Roland MKS-100 mid-80's sampler on my block here in Brooklyn.  It was not heavy raining but had been sitting in constant steady lite rain for several hours however it looked "clean" so I brought it home like a "new puppy".  I left it sitting in my studio to dry out over several weeks partly to give it time to really dry and too as it had no power cord so it was mandatory till I found one.  I recently located and purchased through Roland for $20 the cord and plugged it in in great anticipation and fear of disappointment to either possibly see no life or a brief puff of smoke.  I was amazed to see neither and have been using it ever since.  I left it on for a long time to confirm it's health and again it "lives" so I'm sure and I hope your equipment will too.

Thank you again for spreading the word on the recent RPMChallenge.  I completed with two CD's, one with Daryl Shawn in our Chinapainting project which bore Trick Of Amethyst and another that was a solo fretless project of my own Found.  It was cool to have this world collective push in the dead of winter to document two bodies of work.

Best with the dryout Tim...

Jim