Re: BATTLES

yeah i think they play most of it live, theres only a few loops that they
do, its mainly that math-rock stuff with strange structures to their songs
that is the most impressive.

theyre on tour now if anyone wants to see em?! ive got my tickets, its
gona
be awesome- theres quite a bit of youtube footage out there of them, look
amazing live......can't wait!

>From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: BATTLES
>Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:24:01 -0500
>
>I love that band - some really heavy hitters, guys from Don Caballero and
>Helmet. I actually never thought of them as a looping band, I'll have to
>pull out their stuff again. I know towards the end of Don Caballero, one
>of
>the guitarists left and the other pretty effectively replaced him live
>with
>a Headrush.
>
>Daryl Shawn
>www.swanwelder.com
>www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>
>>Hey I just came across Battles. Live looping bunch that seem to be
>making
>>it big now... really cool stuff, sounds alot like er... well... me...
>>damn!

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk