Re: NJ Looping Festival

Hey New Jerseyians...New Jerseyites...New germainuin Transistors...

ADD ME TO THE HEAD COUNT!

I'm in the wilds of eastern Long Island, and I need an excuse to get out
and
do some live looping. My attendance depends on the location and date, but
keep me in the loop, as it were.

Oh, and P.S. - Do any of you know Jim Keepnews? He's in Jersey City and
he's
done a lot of promotion of avant/jazz in Jersey/lower Manhattan. Jim and I
have done some wicked loop-flavored jamming over the years. He'd be both a
good addition to the lineup and a good resource for promotion. If any of
you
would like, I'll shoot an e-mail to Jim, get him entangled in this mess.

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"Let these minutes and hours