Re: do we need a forum - and what about the search function?

Or, as Kim said so eloquently another time...

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200304/msg00835.html

:)

John

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive
> 3. enter a meaningful search phrase like
> "forum;looper;delight" and set a
> large number for max. returned files:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/LDarchive?query=forum%3

Blooper%3Bdelight&Search=Search&errors=0&maxfiles=1000&maxlines=10&.cgifield

s=lineonly&.cgifields=restricttofiles&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=partial

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200604/msg01067.html