Re re : A shameless spam and call for help answer

Excellent Brother!!! :o)  I think I can feel the breeze formed by the
winds of positive change
that are blowing now!  I do appreciate the open invitation very much it
sounds extremely gorgeous
up there.  Surrounding yourself with such beauty what a dream for me.  I
am happy to hear of your
daughters successes and I wish many more blessings for you and yours that
God will give.  I am
that person that John Reuter of the late "The Noodles" and I think current
"Grateful Arizona"
refers to as his very accomplished student. I graduated from Roberto-Venn
(www.roberto-venn.com)
with all their and Gods help and received my international certification
as luthier guitar
technician back in the Spring of 2000. I have only built 2 guitars one
jumbo acoustic built from
woods you can find growing in Oregon!  Cloves come from the tree also
known as pepperwood or
myrtle (Umbellularia genus)- Rosewood family group-  In California better
known as the laurel.
They tend to blend different species together locally around here too. I
finally have some Osage
Orange ready to and working currently on my new design prototypes. My
first electric was made from
"King Koa" it is a dream to play and the tone is simply second to none.
African mahogany body and
neck.  Another couple of the seminar instructors that comes in to R. Venn
School of Luthiery Rick
Turner and Seymour Duncan have teemed up and designed the "D Tar" acoustic
preamplification of
sorts to die for.  I installed Seymours classic live wires and absolutely
love em.  18 volts of
the cleanest power I have ever found.  A couple of months ago I jammed
with and hosted in my
partially flooded basement "The" one and only Johny Barbata of The
Turtles, Joel Scott Hill Trio,
Jefferson Airplane, Sammy Hagar etc. etc.... He wants me to come down and
record with him in his
new studio in Oklahoma when things settle down for him.  His wife has very
serious sclerosis of
the liver and he is healing her up with Native American healing herbs with
great results.  I fed
him some organic eggs I cooked up quickly and he was off to his
booksigning at Kutz Music here by
my house in Pittsburg Kansas.  It was such a pleasure having him and Joel
"Truman" Scott Hill come
down.  Back to John Reuter and William Eaton they are or may have already
completed the designing
and building of "The Jerrycaster" cocobolo dreams by the way he describes
it!  I have met the
keyboardist for the late Garcia and heard him play live jammin around with
my fellow students in
Johns band.  He seemed like a very kind soul and I had a very powerful but
painful vision that he
could of been a large cause of.  They do call that area and more of around
Sedona Arizona "The
Vortex" It is very positive I can assure you as my experiences were
incredible despite my near
death experiences and doctor saying back then you need to get rid of this
stress.  "If you do not
you are on the verge of a heart attack"  She was my doctor and
chiropractor that really snapped me
out of it so to speak.  God bless Janet Judge and her practice!  Well not
trying to be so long
winded but I am glad to hear of you and your daughters recent successes
for sure keep in touch my
family members are up in Bend Oregon too.  I sure would love to have a big
ol mess of them organic
blueberries I eat them like constantly and my God parents live in Holland
Michigan where
blueberries are big business as well.  I love pickin em right off the bush
and poppin em in.  Man
ol mighty I am gonna go check out your webpage sites now.  Take care and
true joyful Peace B With
You and Yours!!!  Thank you :o)

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.