Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

On 3 jun 2007, at 15.52, jenswolters@gebaeude7.de wrote:

> 3) now the step sequencer is master again. But this time I routed
> the clock to mobius. So step sequencer is first master. mobius is
> slave. but mobius is also second master and sends its clock to the
> delay. This time the tempo of the delay changes to the tempo of the
> step sequencer and the tempo of mobius.

Smart trick!

> This shows me the problem in this case is mobius. It doesnt seem to
> create some kinda of time clock when I am looping and not feeding
> it with some kind of time code.

It can do. I'm using Moibus as the sync master here for both (1) VST-
effects in the same Bidule session as Mobius VST and (2) external
tempo dependent equipment (rack fx device or secondary laptop running
effetcs, synths and sampler).

> Maybe it is just me not knowing how to set up mobius ?

There's an excellent html manual at the Mobius web site that explains
everything very well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)