Re: AW: do we need a forum ?

Oh Look! An oily spot where the dead horse used to be...

We aren't getting a forum.  We are a mailing list.  People have started forums, they languish unused.  It is not worth the setup time because nobody uses the ones that are there already.

Unfortunately, this subject is set to a 100% feedback loop.  It just keeps coming around and around and around...

I bet Kim has the word 'forum' in his killfile. :)

Tony

On 6/4/07, miles ward <miles932@gmail.com> wrote:
Kim's, in my humble estimation.

--