Re: FS: Vintage Roland G33 and GR33B analog bass synthesizer..

I don't know about the G33, but I can speak for the GR 300/303/808 - IT ROCKS like El Capitan. I know the GR guitars are made by Ibanez and they're quite nice. If you play bass and you wanna go 'outside'... this is a doorway.

No vested interest - just love of the old Roland guitar synth's

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846