cooking music

  Preparing and serving food is the only Art form that engages all the
senses.Of course the perfect music is part of total dining experience.  I
like cooking as a metaphor for playing music,esp performing music. In both
personal creative expression can be aimed at  delighting the senses of the
reciever . I like the idea of art being a form of nourishment.The Sufis
say
that sense impressions are food.

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07