Re: AW: do we need a forum ?

You're posting from a GMail account.  Read up on labels.

On 6/7/07, Michael Billow <mbillow@gmail.com> wrote:
Well this is why I personally made the simple suggestion of using
the name of the group in the header. I don't care to change anything
other than the name in the heading for organizational purposes. These
posts are standing out among all my other groups in a way that isn't
useful or helpful, making it difficult to even use the group.