Fwd: HELP! ONE-MAN BLUES BAND HOW TO??

I am a blues musician who wants to use a looper to lay down, for example, first, a bass guitar 12 bar blues, then layer that with a guitar, a lead, then harp, then ... etc.. in a live situation.  All live.  None prerecorded.

I bought an Akai Headrush but the looping time never gives me enough time to lay down the 12 bar blues.  I'm new to looping, but I sense that the concept of looping is something that would work with the kind of thing I want to do, if there is a looper which will permit a loop for a minute or more to get through the 12 bar blues.  Which of the present loopers would be best to use for my purposes?  Any info or advice greatly appreciated!
Thanks!  Mike