Re: Headset mic

Wow...some negative comments on this setup from Rick and Bill.

Nothing that some decent EQ can't fix. The specs don't look that bad. I
plan
to get one anyway. I've used them before, with decent results. I'm just
using it for experimental vocal processing into my laptop and
max/msp....nothing remotely close to vocal looping or typical rock/pop
vocals.  I think it will be fine, really.

All mids, no treble or bass? Come on....no treble or no bass? Is this a
generalization?

Kris