Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

having the boss rc-2 i can understand some of the
frustrations related with the rc-50 from some of you
here.I aslo havent warmed up to it really i think the
first thing that make the boss loopers feel unatural
is the forced quantizise features.And i hate having
always to plug one of their switches to do an x-tra
simple function!i dont even know if i want to keep
this one the only advantage i see is its size,is there
another compact stomp box looper like it with no drum
machines or quantize outthere that does plain simple
record,overdub stop?
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom