From: BreachinThePeace@aol.com [mailto:BreachinThePeace@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:48 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

Listen. I have been using looping devices most likely prior to you being born. Hot Headed? Screw you and your cat pal. Don't EVER tell me what and what not to say. That is precisely what a forum is all about. Who died and made you king looper to begin with? The BEST loopers on the planet bar none are software, midi controlled. PERIOD. My point was this. You want a new wheel, fine. Just don't make one and put it on the market 2 years prior to being so lame that it receives a thumbs down from 8 out of 10 reviewers. Please don't suggest that the RC-50 is a valid & effecient floor controlled looping device. IT'S NOT. By doing this Teddy, you hurt everyone into looping. Get real.

Jeff

See what's free at AOL.com.