Re: Laptops Hendrix

I was typing a response that was very similar to this when this came
across.  I totally concur especially with regards to the kinetic aspect.
Now, if he had a sound table synthesizer that he moved his hands around,
put things on to, set fire to, he would be happy making the music and
sounds and the people, though many would enjoy his spectacle, they could
close their eyes and be bathed in the sound which this wildy gesturing man
was creating amidst flashing lights and smoke...