Re: Case against laptops

FCB1010 for me as well.  I control Ableton Live, SooperLooper, and sometimes Max/MSP with it... controlling on and offs, and fader and parameter information in realtime... I'm a violinist, so i can't use my hands.  the footpedal is a godsend... until i can get those laser sensors working...

For the record, I'm working with a team on a new type of footpedal which will augment or replace my fcb1010.  Imagine standing on two footprints.. the left one depresses switches when you lean, the right one functions as a pressure sensitive continuous controller as you lean forward and backward.

but more about that as development continues.it's really in infant stage.

t.