Re: Laptops

At 12:27 PM -0600 6/14/07, Krispen Hartung wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, at this point my last post should've simply stated: "what he
said".  (I gotta learn to type faster).

>All fragments of ice floating in the sea of Brahman.

Although, as a Vedic Reconstructionist (and hardcore polytheist), I
tend to pull out the baseball bat whenever Brahman comes sniffing
around.  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of