Re: f.s. looperlative and eclipse

I agree with Krispen, this is a real surprise, Scott.. I don't know if
you'd remember this, but I did a gig probably seven years ago with you
in SF (a round-robin with me doing singing, a sitar player, and you),
and you were definitely one with your music. It would make me very be
sad if you were getting rid of EVERY instrument, I'm glad to see you
aren't quitting altogether.

I must actually say that getting rid of stuff can bring real surprises.
Three years ago I put everything in storage but an acoustic and a
four-track and it's ended up being the most creative period of my life.

best,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com