Self Promoting

Zoe Keating wrote:
> they read about me in the local paper, which heard about me from
> somewhere else, etc.
> On Jun 14, 2007, at 3:03 PM, Cara Quinn wrote:
>>
>> Zoe, Very nice!  :)  Thanks so much for posting!...
>>
>> ...Also, how did you get the news spot?...

Zoe, I assume that you are self-promoting as opposed to hiring out that
function to a third party?  I think that any musician who doesn't spend
as much time on such "non-musical" activities as they spend at
practicing is more likely to be doomed to playing in the bedroom than
the musician who does spend the time.  Please don't be modest.  Sharing
with us how you got a media coup like this will only serve to help the
looping community.  It's a lot of hard work to promote oneself and you
obviously do it quite well.

Cheers,

Bill