Re: Self Promoting

miles ward wrote:
> I really.  REALLY, like the tv spot, amazing stuff! i'm totally
> inspired to do this with my tuba now.  Amazing!
Avant Tuba!!!  (...to borrow Zoe's description.)

Cheers,

Bill

P.S.  LOL!!!  When I wrote the above, I originally wrote Tuna instead of
Tuba.  Avant Tuna, indeed!!  (Sorry Miles.  No intent to say your tuba
stinks or anything like that.)  Spell Checker did NOT catch it.  But *I*
did (thankfully *before* pressing Send) and had a good laugh!