RE: MIDI Controllers

> Tim Thompson used a couple of DDR pads at Woodstockhausen in 2002:
> http://www.nosuch.com/tjt/wsh2002.html

That's one of those "had to be there" things - the music and use of the
pads

wasn't anywhere near as memorable as the electroluminescent wire outlining
my pants.
You couldn't see the DDR pads, since I asked them to turn off all the
lights.
All you could see were these ghostly legs dancing around on stage.

The pads are much more visible in my other uses of the pads in various
installations and performances:

        http://nosuch.com/tjt/bm/2003_gallery_lyre/pages/IMGP0549-1.html

        http://nosuch.com/images/decompression2003/pa120025_m.jpg

        http://nosuch.com/tjt/images/spectraball2.jpg

        http://srl.org/karen/dorkbot7/images/023.jpg

        http://nosuch.com/images/works2003/2.jpg

I haven't been using them lately, though.

   ...Tim...