Re: AW: do we need a forum ?

miles ward schrieb:
> I think a forum would be great, if only for searchability and
> historical reference.

But there is a searchable archive, what do you need more? I never have
time to go to forums, I read the mail when I don't have internet access.
Without list I would not be here...

The only difference to a forum is, that you have to write the mail in
your mail program instead of replying in a browser. Browsers are lame,
slow and usually way too much blinking. I prefer an e-mail client to
write and read...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------