Re: which paramters do you controll with your MIDI Controller and Mobius?

On 21 jun 2007, at 22.17, Jens Wolters wrote:

> I just got my Behringer MIDI Controller. Great device. I am just
> wondering which parameters you control from the pedal and how your
> pedal layout  is arranged.
> Do you use the UP/DOWN switch also ?

Hi Jens,

Guess you're talking about the FCB1010? My pedal layout, that I have
been using ever since I picked up Mobius, is to arrange all the MIDI
note numbers starting from the lowest note (MIDI Note 1) and upwards.
First bank has MIDI Note numbers 1-10 on the button pads, second bank
has 11-20 etc etc. Then I carry out the binding of MIDI notes to
specific functions in the software I'm using (Mobius, Live, Logic,
Bidule). The UP/DOWN switches are used to scroll among the banks. The
expression pedals are almost the same two CC's in all patches, but
for some specific patches I use another CC to reach more continuous
parameters in Mobius.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)