Re: Ich bin eine Nervensäge (Was: The Artist's Right To Be Boring)

Oh yes.  There's no doubt in my mind that if I do end up playing live
again it will be with some wireless in ear monitors.  I'm done with
not being able to hear!  I may have to get them for my home studio
too as now we live in a condo...