Re: Zappa, and homework for the weekend.

This morning while paying bills and cleaning the house, and I put on "You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Volume II' The Helsinki Concert". Now THAT was a band. Ruth, George, Napoleoen et. al. were killing it that night. That concert was at the end of the same tour as the Fillmore album. I guess they were bored because every tune was very fast.
I sometimes forget why I play music, then I hear a performance like that, and it clears my head.

For my money "Roxy and Elsewhere" is still one of the best sounding Zappa recordings.

Jim