Re: Les Paul and the Les Pulveriser

we've had this discussion afore on LD but i havent archive hunted-i think
Kim let it be known that LP had a multitrack hidden behind the stage for
this bit of showbiz that he is/was so good at.
i have vid of him and Mary Ford multitracking live on stage w/ an Ampex
machine right out on stage w/ them.