Oliver Shroer

Since a few people have been talking about some recordings to listen to....

Any of you familiar with Oliver Shroer? I'm not sure if he has
looping on his recordings but I've seen him using a boomerang live.
I've been listening to his "Restless Urban Primitive" album recently
and it contains so much expression that I never could have imagined
coming from a violin. Most of this recording is improvised live and
captured on minidisk, then cleaned up later in the studio. Amazing
stuff, well worth the listen if you can track him down.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada