Re: Recording Programs?

Thanx Per,i was recently talking to a guy here who
said that different software interpret different
algorithms in certain ways and also the capacity of
that software to work under bit quantity from certain
hardware is where the sound quality makes a difference
so it makes sense what you are saying.A lot people ive
talked to said the software is just a tool and its not
going to make things sound better.I didnt know this
really,i work with Sonar because i feel very
comfortable with it but i ve never compared the same
recording mixing it with cubase or for ex.ive always
been more concerned with my hardware.Other people ive
talked to say these programs (sonar,cubase,) are for
hobbists and will never make your recordings sound
like they do under giant software like protools...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/