Re: TONIGHT: loopers Michael Manring, Barry Cleveland, RickWalker, Robert Powell in Oakland, California

Break a stick Rick!

Wish I could be there for that one.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???