Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: New Pre-Loop/Post-Loop Effect Feature of my MAX Looper

totally cool, krispen, but BOY is it hard to see at that resolution.  even after downloading and magnifying!

i am particularly interested in seeing how you work your gain structure...  all of those effects must mount up. after chaining... but probably that's the part i can't see well.

all best,
todd