Re: Studio recording - breaking patterns - ideas?

On 30 jun 2007, at 08.55, David Kirkdorffer wrote:

> I'm going into studio next weekend to record.  Over the years I've
> fallen
> into patterns.  I'd like to try something different.
>
> Past efforts can be heard here: http://www.myspace.com/undomusic
>
> And this is a great community for sharing ideas.  What are some
> concepts or
> strategies you've used to break out of your patterns?
>
> Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I hear absolutely no annoying "patterns" in your recent myspace
music. It sounds awesome as you simply follow your instincts. What
you eventually could do may b to vary the speed in which you evolve
the music. Ooops... I just found out that I'm still listening to
Steve's bulldozer/wasp field recording, behind your stuff. He, he....
great accident, sounds very interesting - "UNDO Bulldozer" ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)