rocktron all access - silent switching

Hi dears,
in the never ending hunt for the right pedalboard, it seems I have the
chance to get a Rocktron All Access for a reasonable price.

I have never touched it pesonally and I need to find someone who owns or
knows it to have a few informations:
-how are the switches ? I need to know if they are "silent" like the old
Tc Electronic switches ( which don't "click") or are the typical noisy
ones. This is a very important thing for me as I am playing more and
more frequently in acoustic/classic environments, when you can't produce
any other noise ( or sound ;-)) than what you are actually playing.
-does exist a pc editor for the all access ?
-any issue or anything I should be aware about.

thank you and sorry for the non artistical topic.

my best,
luca
www.unguitar.com