Re: Recording Programs?

On 6 jul 2007, at 19.35, Ian Petersen wrote:
> Per,
>
> There was a rather amusing thread on Ardour and Linux musicmaking
> over on Analogue Industries a few days ago:
> http://www.analogindustries.com/blog/entry.jsp?msgid=1182708669579
>
>    Ian

Oh, that was a long thread! Linux users must have a lot of free
time ;-))  Besides, the original poster said in a later post that he
is interested only in applications that run under Windows. Myself I'm
more than happy with recording and producing in Logic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)