Harmonizers

Hey Rick, the digitech IPS33b which I had once and I believe you had borrowed one from Michele Landeger years ago,  would probably fit the bill if you can find one. It did diatonic, parallel, and custom harmonies, and though not as pristine sounding as Eventide stuff, it sounded great. Now admit to me and everyone else that your real intention is to play a looped version of Whipping Post. The next and most complete model was the DHP-55 with up to 5 harmonies I believe. I saw one on ebay this morning, http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=digitech+DHP&sacat=619%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1

 That will make you sound like the Allman brothers and Wishbone Ash jamming together. Booyah!

Bill