Re: Composers should also get paid

> A side benifit to this that most musicians don't seem to be
> aware of, is that if you do this you'll get royalties for performing
> your own music as well as the other composers
> Or at least that's the way it works here in Canada
>
> Paul Haslem
> www.dulcify.ca

Yes, that's the way it works here in Sweden. And the performance
rights collecting society I'm associated with here iSTIM) also
collects internationally by collaborating with similar agencies in
other territories. But it's easy to forget to report in when you have
been out performing your own music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)