Re: It's Ted Killian's fault

Hmmmm,

Well I'm not sure how it's my fault, heheh.

But I do like the tracks you posted . . . very much.

Very Pendereckian . . . especially the later piece.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

If I could be said (even jokingly) to be "at fault" for any of it I would be very proud to be so.

Cool devices too.

They'd look perfectly at home in the control panel of the TARDIS.

Cheers,

Ted