Re: Vintage archtop looping video - Warren at EM2007

Dear Warren tanx for sharing that breathtaking performance. I was a teen when I learnt alot from your Electronic guitar columns on Guitar Player mags. :)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: Vintage archtop looping video - Warren at EM2007

OK, so I did something crazy for EM2007 and brought a vintage archtop and a Peruvian ceramic flute as my sound sources for looping. Mike Hunter from ombient.com was kind enough to offer to videotape my performance, and so Iíve put one of the pieces up on youtube (in two parts, because itís a 12-minute piece and they have a 10-minute limit) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqovYQJrz9Q and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC5TrUKMqo. The sound isnít perfect Ė the video recorder wasnít plugged into the board, just picking up room sound Ė but Iím pretty happy with the way it came out, and I hope some of you will check it out and enjoy it.

Warren

warrensirota.com