OT RC-50 Wish list was RC-50 Sync Issues...

Personally I don't use the sync function at all, but I'd really like
to see a multiply so that I can stretch a one or two measure rhythm
track into something longer without haveing to use two of the three
tracks to accomplish it.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca