The Axon AX100 MkII

Anybody have one of these? I just got one and Im programming it this
weekend. This thing is incredible. Tracking is really fast. Editing is
really easy as well. I was fooling around with it last night. I figured
out how to trigger clips and scenes in Live. It works really well with
Reason. The really cool thing is, is that it recognizes picking zones, so
not only can I control different synths on different strings and frets,
but I can control parameters just by where I pick a note. Very, very hip.

MFC