Re: video and new track

Thanks, Kris. I don't know since this video was shot by a third
company (videooo.ch), who normally do docus of party events.
The camera operator (they call them "VJs") only had the camera and
most probably used the camera mic to record the sound.

>>> http://media.videooo.ch:8080/rsmac/01047/clip_17602.wmv