Re: Mojo at the Dojo "Experiments of Sound" Looping Sound Clips

A few side comments and technical notes on these clips...

I was using my Thinkpad notebook with max/msp (all max patches excpet for Reaktor and Boogex amp simulator) and my Behringer controller to perform all my effect parameter changes in real time.

Lately, I have been somewhat infatuated with miniature instruments. In addition to my 6-string mandolin, I recently acquired an older (and VERY difficult to find lately) Epi "Roadie"), a bright red 1/4 size electric guitar, before Epi went to "Epiphone". I used this on all the clips below. I also found a 1/4 size Amada nylon string guitar, which blew me away in terms of its playability. Usually, the kids guitars play horribly, but this one was different. It played almost as well as my Taylor nylong string....surprising.  I had a nice Fishman pickup installed in it, and will be using it more in the future...so now, I have three small scale instruments to pack with me. Next year, I plan to have a luthier build me a custom miniature 1/4 scale hollow body jazz guitar, built to my specs.

Craig Green was using a custom guitar made in Germany (Teuffel - www.teuffel.com ), and the mac notebook with Cycling 74 Hipno, Live, and a few pedal effects. Lucio was using all sorts of interesting devices with his electric guitar, including a small Roland Microcube, Fender amp, and various pedal effects.

I recorded everything from the board in stereo to my M-Audio microtrack recorder, wav format, 24 bit.

Kris