Re: battery-driven Mic PreAmp?

It's 7-3/16 (W) x 4-1/4 (D) x 2-1/8 (H) inches. That is too big?

I've been scouring the web for some time looking for what you want, with
no
luck. The smaller you get, the less features you get. There is this
smaller
mixer, by RMS

http://www.fruity-loops.com/item--MC.RMM-800

Then there is the Rolls: http://www.activemusician.com/item--EM.RLL-MX41S