RE: New improv posted: Daryl Shawn and Warren Sirota

Hi Per,

The non-guitar sounds are coming from my GR-33 guitar synth, or from a
trick
I use in my looper sometimes, which is to play all the recorded tracks (up
to 16) back at different, randomly selected speeds (both backwards and
forwards).

Warren