Re: Sparce 'n Spacey, part 2: fretless guitar

Very nice Per,
I also love fretless ( which I often use with ebow) and found that you
have found a nice spot to make the sustainer work so well with a
basically difficult situation ( unfretted notes) to make sustain - I
think the solution is in the thick strings ( Sustainiac is more
sensitive the more mass the string has).
But I really enjoyed the background sliced happening.
Now I understand better about your approach to Mobius, which is so
different from mine.
Really interesting synced/sliced/pitched/tuned work !

my best,
Luca