LP-1 sold

sold the looperlative.

thanks for all the responses! and thank you bob amstadt for making
such a wonderful machine.
i've streamlined to software-based system (still using the Repeaters
though). the more i use my macbook pro, the less i find i need to use
looping hardware. still need it for some things, but i don't rely on
the loop machines 100% anymore.
anyway, the LP-1 is a great box. it just doesn't fit into my world at
present (and i need to buy another condenser microphone!!)

best, zoe