a long delay

I'm looking for a simple and stable long delay VST plugin for my current
Audiomulch setup. The Audiomulch delay can do 2 seconds only, and I'd like
to have 4 seconds or more. I've used the Elogoxa tape loop simulation but
something in my current AM setup tends to be unstable, sometimes boosting
the CPU load through the roof, and I suspect it could be the Elogoxa
plugin.
I need something simple, not as sophisticated as Moebius, I really just
need
long delay lines for this project.

Michael www.michaelpeters.de